Pullman Hotels & Resorts believes that the power and energy of a place has a direct effect on productivity, creativity and personal mindset.
In tune with the needs of today’s business travelers, meeting planners and global entrepreneurs, Pullman has re-envisioned the traditional meeting experience, blurring the lines between work and play, with an emphasis on performance and wellbeing. Guests are motivated by stylish and flexible spaces; vibrant atmospheres; art and music that stimulates the senses; seamless technology from the meeting room to the guestroom; power fitness options; and intelligent food and beverage offerings. Pullman is where guests feel accomplished and energized, where successful, career-minded global nomads can achieve their goals and know they are in a place where they belong. Highlights include:
Connectivity is a central theme at Pullman Tokyo Tamachi
- Pullman Tokyo Tamachi – a hotel that is a three-minute walk from the Toei Subway Mita Line and directly linked to the central hub of JR Tamachi Station, providing guests one stop access to JR Shinagawa Station and swift travel to Osaka and Kyoto via bullet train. Within the hotel, guests connect on the ninth floor for a seamless blend of work and play. A high performance meeting space features bright, flexible, modular rooms that accommodate up to 130 guests with a stylish minimal décor and smart technology. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide natural light and inspiring views of the metropolis. On the same floor, guests will find Platform 9, a lively and stylish rooftop bar overlooking the scene in Tamachi station below. Mixologists combine unique Japanese flavors with fusion elements to create custom cocktails to enjoy over light bites, for a stimulating and fun après-meeting experience.
“The Junction at Pullman”- transformed Pullman Paris Centre-Bercy
- As the brand rolls out its new lobby concept “The Junction at Pullman”, world-renowned designer Tom Dixon, known for his love for all artistic styles, recently transformed Pullman Paris Centre-Bercy into a multifaceted and stylish space that works as well by day as it does by night. “The Junction at Pullman” concept is an inspiring and authentic food, business and play adventure that takes place in the lobby of select Pullman hotels worldwide. Each property takes its lead from its neighbourhood, immersing guests in the vibrancy that surrounds them. It brings the social lobby concept to a whole new level, creating a dynamic hub for modern nomads to meet, feel welcomed and energized. At Pullman Paris Centre-Bercy, immersive spaces such as the 19-seat Private Cinema inspire guests through a premium movie experience while The Pamper Bar offers a blend of relaxation and disconnection, linking to the hotel’s wellness facilities. In the Event Centre, modular spaces provide flexibility across 16,000 square feet, including 3,800 square feet of outdoor green space. Throughout the hotel, guests feel the creative inspiration that emanates from The Artist Playground , with its stimulating contemporary art exhibits. Live performances and workshops invite guests to interact with painters, sculptors, videographers, photographers cartoonists, and graphic designers, creating rare opportunities to mix and mingle with art, business and pleasure.
The Park Lane Hong Kong
- The glittering skyline of Hong Kong is a sight every global wanderer and discerning business traveler aspires to see and there is simply no better place to witness it than at The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel. Set against the backdrop of Victoria Harbour and Victoria Park, SKYE is a cosmopolitan 27th floor restaurant and rooftop bar designed for global wayfarers and show stopping events. With a hip décor and buzzing energy, SKYE offers a distinctively creative culinary and tantalizing bar experience. In addition to the hotel’s 15 magnificent event rooms offering more than 1,200 square meters (nearly 13,000 square feet) of space across three top floors, SKYE provides another 750 square meters (8,000 square feet) with three private rooms, a sprawling outdoor patio and an illuminated bar. An in-house DJ sets the mood at SKYE with cool tunes, smoothly elevating business to the realms of pleasure.
Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Wellbeing is central to the conference experience at Pullman Bangkok King Power, where business guests are encouraged to incorporate moments of wellness throughout their schedules to create more energy, rest more fully and achieve more successful meetings. Pullman introduced four universal Well-Being pillars: Sleep, Food, Sport & Spa to help guests maximize their personal wellbeing during each stay. The holistic experience begins with body and facial treatments at the SPA including the Dawn Treatment to wake up gently, Daytime Treatment to feel invigorated and Evening Treatment to wind down. For SPORT, guests follow a series of seven minute workout videos available on YouTube created by Pullman Wellness Coach Sarah Hoey, and have access to a fitness kit and local jogging map. To encourage more restful SLEEP, a short guide to gentle stretching and exercise is available: a morning routine enables the body and muscles to wake up; and an evening routine relieves tension. For FOOD, the hotel provides an Active Breakfast created by Sarah Hoey, offering a variety of foods with sugar free and gluten free options plus a healthy corner including cereal and nuts as well as a choice of four healthy juices: Age Defence, Energy Boost, Detox, or Balance.
Pullman Saigon Centre
- Events at Pullman Saigon Centre in Vietnam are designed around the brand’s Meet & Play concept of comfort, commitment, connectivity, and cohesion. The grand ballroom can fit up to 300 guests, while six natural light meeting rooms, each with a private coffee break space, can accommodate up to 120 guests. With the latest technologies – widescreen LCD TVs, teleconference services, and complimentary internet connectivity – and a dedicated IT Solutions Manager and an Event Manager, every function is flawlessly executed. Guests love the hotel’s Chill Out Space for relaxing during breaks and après-meeting bonding, while the hotel’s award winning dining options never fail to impress. Mad Cow Wine & Grill is an edgy and trendy space on the 30th floor, looking out over Ho Chi Minh City; while the Rooftop Bar on the 31st floor is ideal for enjoying a sunset cocktail party or an elegant group dinner under the stars.
Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
- Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach has designed a collection of innovative coffee breaks offering business nomads a refreshing new experience like no other. Guests stretch their legs and breathe in the fresh, sweetly fragranced air at H.E.R.B, the hotel’s unique organic garden, cultivated with love to produce the happiest herbs in Phuket. H.E.R.B stands for four important elements of daily life: HEALTH, ENERGY, RECOVERY and BENEFIT. Guests are invited to dig into the earth, sample indigenous varieties of basil and vegetables and mix their own Thai iced tea or mojitos using fresh hand-picked mint. Extended breaks at H.E.R.B. might include a selection of tropical fruit skewers, crunchy spring rolls or a chef-guided station with snacks made to order. The hotel’s culinary team also offers Thai cooking classes for a creative, stimulating and entertaining group activity.
Pullman Luang Prabang
- Nestled among 16 hectares of beautiful countryside, surrounded by lush paddy fields, rivers and mountains, Pullman Luang Prabang is a must visit resort in Laos. Since its opening in 2018, the hotel has successfully elevated the region’s conference capabilities by blending outdoor experiences and socially-responsible activities with world-class meeting spaces – including the biggest ballroom in Luang Prabang. Guests are invited to explore the paddy fields, which provide rice for the hotel’s restaurant, L’Atelier. Seasonal rice cultivation classes allow delegates to discover this ancient Asian occupation. Further enhancing the resort’s environmental ethos, the unused rice husks are donated to MandaLao Elephant Conservation Camp, which cares for rescued elephants. Trips to Laos Buffalo dairy and Ock Pop Tok, a sustainable textile business that empowers the women of Laos; invigorating morning yoga and tai chi classes on the resort’s rooftop deck; and visits to a temple at a UNESCO-listed site are further examples of fascinating adventures that await business travelers who share the hotel’s commitment to responsible tourism.
Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid
- Rising above the city skyline, Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid is the only five-star internationally branded hotel in Thailand’s north east, a natural meeting point for a new generation of travelers and business leaders. An atmosphere of conviviality and social intimacy permeates the hotel, beginning with the Pullman Welcomers, dedicated to fulfilling a seamless guest journey. The hotel provides ballroom capacity up to 1,800 guests and the ability to stage professional meetings, conferences, exhibitions, formal dinners as well as authentic Chinese catering. An additional ten meeting rooms which cater to groups of 10 – 200 people, provides flexibility to event organizers. Guests are delighted by the variety of lounges and restaurants, including a French pastry café; Thailand’s first in-house hotel brew pub; an Italian wood-fired pizza trattoria; a Japanese Teppanyaki and sushi kitchen; a Chinese street food buffet; and, a beautiful dining room featuring classic Chinese cuisine.
Pullman Jakarta Central Park
- A fresh approach is the aim of Pullman Jakarta Central Park when it comes to planning meetings, conventions, seminars and incentive events. The sleek, state-of-the-art hotel’s conference and banquet facilities have the most advanced technology in Jakarta, extensively equipped with capabilities for high-speed internet access/Wi-Fi, ISDN lines, independent climate controls and advanced security. With a designated area comprised of six meeting rooms, the modern and stunning 4,586 square meters (49,000 square feet) pillar-less Pullman Grand Ballroom is able to accommodate up to 5,000 people for cocktail receptions. In keeping with the Meet & Play ethos of Pullman, the hotel provides Chill-Out spaces – stylish spots for relaxing or checking in with social contacts during breaks or post-meetings, while the hotel’s restaurants, Bunk Lobby Lounge and Collage All Day Dining, provide cool urban style and a revolving selection of delicious bites, from tapas and afternoon tea, to the Hurry Slowly Set Menus designed especially for productive business lunches.
Pullman London St Pancras
- Meetings are particularly playful at Pullman London St Pancras, featuring The Business Playground by Pullman – a meeting room created by designer Mathieu Lehanneur. This room reflects the brand’s global nomad inspiration and the Meet & Play lifestyle of its guests. The Pullman Poker Table is central to the concept, with built-in wireless connectivity and features inspired by the world of games, such as a leather edge that invites participants to lean in and rest their elbows and hands. Inside The Business Playground, meeting supplies are presented in decorative tool boxes produced by 3D printing and designed specifically for this signature boardroom, while curiosity boxes display unusual objects for brainstorming thoughts and unexpected ideas. The Pullman Canopy Break allows participants to relax comfortably and take a botanical break or have informal conversations.
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity
- Pullman New Delhi Aerocity, partners with its sister hotel Novotel New Delhi Aerocity to create one of the best business locations in the capital – close proximity to the airport and business hubs of Delhi and Gurgaon, and a perfect mix of luxury and convenience for the hip, hyper-connected and seasoned global traveler. Together, both hotels add up to 670 rooms, making it the largest under a single roof destination in Aerocity. Pullman itself offers 13 fully-equipped meeting rooms and three boardrooms with flexible room layouts, and seamless technology that includes iPad and Bose speakers, plug-and-play from laptop and tablet devices onto high-resolution ceiling projectors and video conferencing. Web Corner on MAC is a full service business lounge equipped with Apple iMacs for comfortable pre or post-meetings. Pluck restaurant combines modern European and contemporary Indian flavors with an innovative video menu for a visual preview of each dish. Adding to the playful atmosphere, the hotel’s Artist Playground surrounds guests with an inspiring collection of global artwork, mixing elements of local interest, cultural intrigue and visual ingenuity within the hotel’s communal space.
Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna
- Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna believes a conference is as successful as its breaks. Guests are encouraged to make work even more enjoyable, while the hotel team ensures breaks are approached with the same passion as the Meet & Play philosophy where breaks are stimulating, fun and inspiring. Refreshing wellness kits are placed on each meeting table to help guests focus and maintain alertness. Bites on Wheels is a mobile food trolley that adds a touch of whimsy and a ton of nutrients, delivering beverages and snacks during impromptu breaks so as to not interrupt the flow of meetings. Gourmet Fruit Breaks offer a selection of sweet and fresh treats to keep guests energized. Playful break activities run the gamut from beach volleyball, to competitive video games, to bouncing through an air-filled fun tunnel. As the day winds down, a Sardinian wine tasting arrives at just the right moment. And for more intense relaxation, guests enjoy massages at the SPA, while Power Yoga by Sarah Hoey provides workout and yoga videos in all guestrooms to help maintain fitness goals.