Hoi An Ancient Town is truly the most charming place in Central Vietnam. The preservation of 18th Century architecture & way of life in the old town continues to lure visitors from across the world. In December 1.999, Hoi An Ancient Town was officially listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Exploring Hoi An on foot is the best way to absorb the beauty of this former trading port. The most remarkable views can be obtained from the ancient houses, reminding visitors of a bygone era and providing a momentary glimpse into an enchanting history.
09:00 Pick up at Pullman Danang and transfer to Hoi An.
09:30 Take a walking tour around Hoi An Ancient Town, visiting attractions such as:
* Japanese Covered Bridge Pagoda: The first bridge on this site was constructed in 1593 by the town’s Japanese community, to link the town with the Chinese quarter across the water.
* Sa Huynh Museum: Located near the Japanese Covered Bridge, it contains exhibitions from the earliest period of Hoi An’s history.
* Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall: This reflects the style of the Chinese clans that settled in Hoi An.
* The silkworm and handicraft workshop: See how traditional Hoi An handicrafts and handmade fabrics are skillfully produced.
* Central Market: This traditional market provides a fascinating insight into local life in Hoi An.
12:00 Free time for shopping, walking and sightseeing.
13:00 Transfer back to Pullman Danang.
Price: Please contact guest service for more information.
Tour Includes: Transportation – English speaking tour guide – Entrance fee for the attractions – Water & cold towel – 5% service charge & 10% government tax.
Notes: Additional hours will be charged – Public holidays will incur a 20% surcharge on the total cost – Tour guides speaking other languages (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, Russian etc) are available for a surcharge.
What to bring:
Sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, comfortable cloth, hat, cap.
Hoi An Walking Tour | Half-Day Itinerary | Top Attractions to visit in 2019
101 Nguyen Giap street, Khuê Mỹ, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng 055000, Vietnam, 550000 Danang
Tel: +84 236 395 8888
Fax: +84 236 395 1898